- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
East Africa Program Development and Quality Manager at Lutheran World Relief
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Lutheran World Federation
With nearly 75 years of demonstrated expertise helping to transform some of the hardest-to-reach places in the developing world, Lutheran World Relief is an innovative, trusted international nongovernmental organization (INGO) committed to those otherwise cut off from basic human services and opportunities.
Position contingent on funding
The Program Quality and Development Manager is the point person in LWR and IMA's East Africa Regional Office to facilitate positioning and technical design for donor proposals. S/he works with the country programs and the HQ Africa team to support the implementation of the business development strategy at the country level related to collecting inputs for past performance documentation, capacity statements, donor relationship building, and partnership development.
- Bachelor's degree in international development, international relations, or related field; Master's preferred
- Seven or more years of experience in project design for multi-year, multi-million dollar agriculture and enterprise development related projects.
- Proposal and other technical writing experience desired.
- Experience with health and nutrition projects a plus.
- At least 3 years' experience with implementing bi-lateral and multi-lateral donor projects; U.S. government experience a must, European Union, DFID, and foundation donor experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience creating multi-stakeholder partnerships. Experience establishing partnerships with private sector companies a plus.
- Experience supporting teams and individuals in professional development training and coaching.
- Deep commitment to LWR's core values and an ability to model those values in relationships with partners and colleagues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English; Kiswahili proficiency preferred.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and carry out multiple tasks efficiently under pressure and with little supervision; ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to travel within the region and internationally as needed, up to 60% of the time.
- Legally eligible to work in Kenya (this is a local hire, no relocation or other benefits provided to non-residents)
Method of Application
Interested, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lutheran World FederationSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Design Intern at UN World Food Programme
- Regional, Resilience Analyst at Intergovernmental Authority on Development
- Associate at IDinsight
- Latest Vacancies at Gold Star Kenya
- Training Officer at United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Human Resources Officer - (P3) at International Organization for Migration
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS)
- Fresh Jobs at Heifer International