We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
Retail Measurement Services is a syndicated service to track the movement of consumer goods from manufacturer to the consumer through the retail trade, in which clients would be able to track sales, distribution and marketing factors for markets and brands over time.
- Ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Work with client service team from the stage of client briefing to the final stage of report writing and presentation of results.
- Engage with clients on a day to day queries and educate them on Retail Measurement Services product.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within the client organization.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials to meet the team business objective.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Constantly Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of research techniques and applications
- Manage data quality issues by overseeing data inquiry process.
A Little Bit About You
You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a client solution. Pivot is your middle name. Last-minute requests? No problem. You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. In fact, you’re a bit of a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work--whether you got your start in sales or consulting, analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Able to read data trends and translate this to actionable insights;
- Working knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and methodologies;
- Strong client focus and proactive;
- Very good influencing, persuading and project management skills;
- Experience of using research analytics tools e.g. SPSS and spreadsheeting/charting tools;
- Experience of data visualization, and ability to explain complex things in a simple, accessible way;
- Effective writing and excellent presentation skills;
- Strong business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics.
- The minimum requirement for a University Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics or a related discipline.
- 3+ years experience in FMCG / Market Research (Quantitative) / Retail industry.
- Candidates with rich experience of tracking studies (Retail & Brand tracking) would be preferred.
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Proactive with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nielsen Holdings PLC career website on career4.successfactors.com to apply