- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Shift Leader.Passenger Ramp Services at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 1 September, 2019
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT
To ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, Secure and working environment, in compliance with the relevant industry regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirement of the customer airlines
Ensure adherence whilst operating any of the ground support equipment (GSE). Plan and supervise the efficient daily distribution of resource and equipment at the ramp.
- Embrace and maintain a positive safe culture, a healthy and secure operation at the ramp in compliance with company policy, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- Ensure that only adequately trained, qualified and authorized personnel are permitted to operate the GSE.
- Ensure that GSE are only used for its intended purpose.
- Ensure maximization of G.S.E for on time performance.
- Ensure all equipment’s are safely operated at the ramp and in adherence to Company Standard Procedures.
- Ensure daily equipment checklist is done to determine serviceability and availability of GSE
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness of GSE.
- Ensure equipment are parked at their designated areas to avoid accidents and injuries and engines are switched off.
- Ensure timely positioning of chocks and safety cones
- Conduct random and periodic checks to monitor deviation from Company Operating procedure.
- Report any non-compliance to the line manager and propose corrective action plan.
- Maintain required levels of certification/licensing to ensure safe and effective use of equipment.
- Identify and report hazards, near misses, incidents and accidents.
- Adhere to KQ WAY principals and best practices.
- Customer focused
- High integrity
- Team player
- Physically fit
- Time conscious
- ‘O’ level minimum ‘C’ plain.
- Appropriate experience/certification to operate GSE.
- Minimum 6 years of driving of ramp equipment
- Must be proficient in operating ramp equipment including the pushback
- Ground Handling equipment certificate
- Valid driving license categories BCDE
- Radio telephonic certificate
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways career website on kenyaairways.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Kenya Airways
- Corporate Account Manager at Qatar Airways
- Job Vacancies at Kenya Airways
- Manager.GSE Maintenance at Kenya Airways
- Revenue Inventory Analyst at Kenya Airways
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Airways
- Principal Planning Engineer at Kenya Airways