- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Temporary Staff, Best School Initiative, Education at Carolina for Kibera
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Carolina for Kibera
Established in 2001, Carolina for Kibera (CFK) is an international, nongovernmental organization based in the informal settlement of Kibera in Nairobi, Kenya. In the United States, CFK is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and major associated entity of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist the Young Health and Wellness Program in implementation of BSI, education Project anchored in education.
Direct Report: Program Coordinator
- Head of Programs.
- Program Coordinator
- Program staff
- Prepare periodic work-plans and ensure the implementation of all approved project activities in line with the wider organizational strategy.
- Ensure the strict observance and maintenance of CFK standards in implementation of the Project ensuring all components of the projects are run ethically and are respectful to the rights of the beneficiary populations.
- Prepare and submit activity progress reports including, monthly, quarterly reports among others.
- Provide regular feedback/updates on all activities citing strengths and weakness in overall strategy and how this can be improved.
- Updating database: Create an excel doc with all school we’re working with, student list, monthly attendance.
- Any other duties that you may be assigned from time to time
- Proactively enables and encourages teamwork in others.
- Proactively builds relationships and generates effective discussion and mutual support for plans and ideas.
- Leads initiatives to improve monitoring, evaluation and learning; is a role model for continuous learning and improvement.
- Organises own and others’ work to meet objectives; clarifies accountability of roles; allocates budget wisely; seeks ways to generate and save money –
- Analyses objectives, considers options, plans and manages appropriately; holds self and team accountable for achieving goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 1year relevant experience.
- Information technology skills including word, excel, access, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and within minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Evidence of effective problem solving and organizational skills.
- Evidence of professionalism and high integrity.
- Evidence of openness to learning and improving own performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application (cover letter and Resume) on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Carolina for KiberaSimilar Jobs
- Regional, Resilience Analyst at Intergovernmental Authority on Development
- Associate at IDinsight
- Latest Vacancies at Gold Star Kenya
- Training Officer at United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Human Resources Officer - (P3) at International Organization for Migration
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS)
- Fresh Jobs at Heifer International
- ICT Officer at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)