Mastercard Payment Transaction Services provides issuer processing services for Banks, Non-financial institutions, governments, MNO’s and payment facilitators.
This Product manager role will be responsible for developing, commercial roll-out and scaling Mastercard Payment Transaction Services capability within Sub-Saharan Africa.
Reporting to the Director – Market Product Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Drive commercialization of the MPTS solution within Sub-Saharan Africa markets
- Leverage knowledge of local market and regulation to develop go-to-market plans and identify new revenue or business development opportunities
- Be the subject matter expert/business owner and champion product enhancements by building compelling business cases and required product development features
- Uses market knowledge to influence product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities
- Building strong working relationships with partners and suppliers required to offer the MPTS proposition.
- Selects and monitors a product's key performance metrics
- Responsible for in-market product financial performance
- Works closely with Account Teams, Customer Delivery, Product Teams and Marketing to help define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Supports business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translates deal-specific needs into product requirements (where applicable)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Strong product management background with a proven track record of defining product strategies, launching new products in the Issuer processing domain gained through working with banks, FI’s MNO’s or Payment technology Providers.
- A strong knowledge of issuer systems, infrastructure and integration models required to build an end-to-end solution.
- Extensive experience working on product launches in multiple markets
- Experience independently developing and managing budgets for multiple projects and products
- Experience in business analyst roles, product management/development, customer delivery or business development in financial services and/or bankcard industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the MEA Cards/Processing market preferred
- Understands product delivery processes
- Experience working at MasterCard facilities and on Customer business locations
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.