- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relationship Manager at Kenya Orient
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
The company was incorporated in 1982 by the Al Fateem Group of Dubai and was later acquired by Kenyans in 1988. Kenya Orient Insurance was then formed in 2004 after a transfer of ownership from the previous proprietors to its current owners.
The position is responsible for growing the revenue for the accounts assigned and maintaining the desired loss ratio through regular engagements to build strong relationships and loyalty.
Attached to a region and servicing a specific area in the region, the relationship manager is the front face of the organization to the customers and will do business development to deliver new business and new accounts, drive renewals and support all after sales services to the Customer.
Focus Area Key Tasks
- Responsible for the growth of portfolio top line to the set targets through retention & acquisition of new business on existing accounts and new ones.
KOIL Brand &Products
- Penetration Leading in development of business partners profit story.
- Ensure clients are constantly updated on claims process and progress.
- Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to assigned business partners.
- Ensuring training and increased uptake of all automation initiatives by business partners.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s credit policy.
- Support in collecting revenue from key accounts.
- Proactively drive quality of business and ensure achievement of set business mix target.
- Product Mix Responsible for obtaining and providing the correct marketing intelligence to inform product development /customization and pricing.
- Assist the regional manager in training and development of relationship officers
- A bachelor’s degree in business related course (Insurance Option, Marketing, Business Administration, and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- DIP CII or local equivalent (IIK) or equivalent experience
- 5 (Five) years’ experience, 2(two) of which should be at supervisory level or above
Competencies & Skills
- Relationship Building for influence
- Analytical Thinking
- Thorough knowledge of insurance Products
- Understanding route tomarket
- Key account management
- Risk management
- Effective communication
- Good negotiation
- Great presentation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Orient Insurance Limited career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya Orient Insurance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Health Insurance Agent at Jubilee Insurance
- Job Opportunities at UAP Old Mutual Group
- Financial Advisor at Britam