- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Owner at Brave Venture Labs
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Brave Venture Labs
The company is a leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. Millions of people have borrowed through its smartphone app, which provides instant, personalized credit to underserved customers in East Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. It is backed by leading venture and impact investors including PayPal, Revolution Growth, IVP, and Lowercase Capital.
Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
- Conduct rigorous data analysis to help improve customer experiences and identify profitable growth opportunities
- Manage a Product Backlog. Create the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives. Additionally, you will need to map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
- Understand and anticipate the client’s needs to more effectively manage the development process.
- Effectively communicate a project’s impact, priority, development approach, size, and release plan to the internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain the development team focus on delivering value, balancing multiple streams of requirements so that they can concentrate on what they do best: create a great product!
- Facilitating development by working with design and UX teams to ensure the developers have the things they need to keep moving forwards
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, and marketing teams to build world-class products and design hypothesis-driven experiments; make clear, coherent and holistic recommendations based on test results
- Inspect and evaluate product progress through each iteration.
- Improve product experiences for all our customers using data science techniques and monitoring product performance through dashboards and ad hoc analysis
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner of Apps (iOS and Android)
- In-depth knowledge of UI/UX conventions on mobile platforms and in user-centered
product development as well as related tools and processes.
- 3+ years experience in product management, customer experience management,
business analysis and software engineering.
- 3+ years experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience managing successful Apps initiatives from concept to completion
- Strong experience working with designers to deliver UX/UI
- Strong business process design and transformation skills
- Focused on building businesses, not simply features.
- Experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- You are excited to become a master of our product, have great knowledge of our market, customers and competition.
- Possess strong data analysis skills.
- Be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Brave Venture Labs career website on hire.withgoogle.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brave Venture LabsSimilar Jobs
- Front End Developer at Crystal Recruitment
- Associate Business Manager/Business Manager - Direct Sales at Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Director, Partner Engineering at Andela
- Market Engagement Manager, Mobile for Humanitarian at GSM Association
- Android Developer at Cellulant
- Web Design Intern at Peak and Dale Solutions
- IT Support Engineer at Tala
- Jobs at BitPesa