Experts in the business of people, Summit Recruitment & Search enables companies and candidates to reach their true potential. Summit Recruitment & Search delivers world-class talent sourcing, executive search and recruitment services to organizations wishing to attract and retain outstanding individuals, across Sub-Saharan Africa, South Africa and East Africa. We have the local expertise and knowledge, assisted by our international portfolio of psychometric assessment tools, to ensure that the right individuals are sourced and become an asset to your organization. Our extensive experience comes from a variety of industries: Finance, Banking & Investment, Agriculture, Telecoms, Pharmaceuticals, I.T, Hospitality, Tourism, Automobile, Energy, Manufacturing and Services to name but a few. And, our network of candidates range from Board Directors to Sales Executives and Administrative staff. Whether you are seeking a new direction or wish to expand your company, we make it our business to understand your needs and fulfil them. Our approach to Executive Search and Staffing Solutions is simple. We use world class standards with local African expertise.
- Participate in creating additional volume by creating sales in field locations by providing solutions to customer initiatives
- Building long term business relationships with key group and producers in their geography.
- Obtain and evaluate external information of possible new markets and applications, pricing, and weigh the benefits which can be offered to a customer.
- Understand company product portfolio range with respect to Forklift, Material Handling, Racking and Warehousing market
- Technically position company’s products versus the competition.
- Attend exhibitions, company-sponsored customer training and promotions to grow volume and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the global interfacing of the company brand, Equipment and Solutions
- Follow up on all customer validations, needs, orders, quotations, including delivery and quality issues, with sales, customer service, logistics & Service Team.
- Provide intel/feedback to the manufacturer or technical department of existing and potential customer requirements for new or existing products.
- Implementation and integration of new business/new products where applicable to our Core Sales organizations.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics).
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite / Computer Proficiency.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in automotive selling Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment.
- Ability to work with and within a team, with ability and openness to learn as well as teach.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Good in customer service relations.
- Must have strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
- Be Analytical and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search career website on www.linkedin.com to apply