- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Intern at Colnet
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Colnet
Colnet Limited is strongly committed to promoting diversity and inclusion. Our focus is to support development opportunities and a young working culture that embraces diversity. We are a passionate and a vibrant team of young people who live develop innovative solutions and always eager to learn. We are Professional, Dependable and Highly Adaptable done.
- Analysing digital marketing activities.
- Developing digital marketing processes for the organisation.
- Developing a comprehensive digital marketing brief.
- Monitoring digital marketing activities as they affect brands or businesses.
- Identifying the requirements for building a brand and/or business using digital marketing.
- Advising colleagues and clients on marketing automation landscape, software platforms and technologies
- Identifying the tools to execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Recommending digital marketing solutions for continuous improvements for DM campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Public Relations /Digital Marketing
- Great Content Writer/editor
- Customer service skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- High level of professionalism & integrity
NB|Graphic Design and Website Development is an added advantage
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Intern) to email@example.com by 30th Aug 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs