- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Technician at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 26 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Workshop Technician Motor position for one of our clients.
- Directly responsible to the Service Foreman/Supervisor Manager
- To provide a technical and diagnostic service within the service department
- To advise mechanics on methods of accomplishing repairs where necessary
- To utilise modern diagnostic equipment to maximum in effecting vehicle service and to interpret findings
- To discuss service details with customer as required
- To accomplish servicing of electronic equipment as required
- Responsible for:- Advice and support to mechanics on technical matters and providing advice generally
- Relationships with:- Service Manager and Foreman, Mechanics, Customers and Sales Staff
OBJECTIVES AND KEY TASKS:
- To carry out fault diagnosis to aid and speed vehicle servicing
- To ensure diagnostic equipment is used in target of vehicle examinations
- To take all steps to ensure servicing of vehicle, remains within target of manufacturers’ time
- To ensure faults are accurately diagnosed to customers’ satisfaction
- To discuss matters with customers as required and provide lucid explanations
- To co-operate in vehicle care and safety whilst dealing with vehicles
- To ensure vehicles are returned to customer after service in neat, clean condition
- Ensure diagnosis leads to most cost-effective and accurate remedy to fault or customer complaint
- To be always ready to give advice or use techniques which ensure quality but save time
- To provide a fault finding and systems diagnostic service on motor vehicles to aid and speed the work of mechanics
- To complete forms and documentation included in the company’s service routine
- To draft and prepare any reports required
- Maintain effective liaison with Service Foreman
- To ensure that all instructions to mechanics are clear and understood
- To ensure that any communication with customers is clear and fully answers queries raised
- To be prepared to make suggestions and give advice regarding any special promotional campaign
- To take part, if required, in such campaigns
Finance:- To make recommendations only on plant and equipment
To have served a full apprenticeship in the motor trade.
- To have completed a full technological course of further education.
- To have gained all-round experience and training on manufacturer’s range.
- To demonstrate leadership qualities.
Method of Application
Send updated CV to email@example.com by 26th Aug 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogicSimilar Jobs
- Intern Opportunities at International Supply Chain Solutions
- Group Cloud Managed Services Manager at Capumen Executive Recruitment
- Chief Accountant at Genesis Consult Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Sales Manager at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Audit Assistant at Algorithm Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Virtual HR
- Job Vacancies at Leap29