- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Oral Health Officer at Caremax Health
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 31 August, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Caremax Health
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the following positions.
4 Dental Assistants works under the supervision of a licensed dentist(s) at Caremax to provide quality oral health services.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patient.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
- Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to carry out dental procedures; i.e. provide necessary help to the dentist, including mixing materials, trimming, and polishing dental casts.
- Implements and adheres to infection prevention protocols including autoclaving instruments after use, cleaning the dental procedures’ space and storage of the clean.
- Maintain a record of day-to-day activities of the dental unit and prepare regular reports as needed.
- Inventory management of equipment and supplies at the dental unit. This includes preparing orders as needed to avoid stock outs.
- Diploma in Community oral health/Dentistry or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Current practicing certificate.
- At least 2 years of relevant clinical experience.
- Good verbal communication skills – a good listener.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 31st Aug 2019
Interested candidates should send a copy of CV with three referees of whom two (2) should be professional to email@example.com, quoting the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Caremax HealthSimilar Jobs
- Database Developer Intern at Jacaranda Health
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Product Development Manager at Resolution Health
- Training Manager at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Scientific Coomunications Manager at IQVIA
- Nursing Services Manager at Bliss Healthcare
- Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
- Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd