- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Data Analyst at NIBS Technical College
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at NIBS College
NIBS Technical College which is a leading Tertiary institution is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to help in analysis of crucial data so as to give insight into our business decisions.
Conducting full lifecycle analysis of performance and any other relevant data, as well as giving of reports ,as will be required by the management from time to time.
The data analyst will also be expected to monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Three (3) years of proven working experience as a data analyst
- Should possess appropriate Technical skills in data analysis
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases and programming
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to disseminate information with the accuracy required.
- Report writing and Presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in either Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants to submit their detailed CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 06th September 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NIBS CollegeSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Vice Chancellor – Finance and Administration at St. Paul’s University
- Dental Technologist at St Francis Hospital
- Procurement Officer at University of Kabianga
- Jobs at Laikipia University
- Public Relations Assistant at Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA)
- Job Vacancies at University of Eldoret
- Latest Recruitment at Laikipia University
- Receptionist, Tatu at Nova Pioneer