- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Product Development Specialist at Powerhive
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Powerhive
Powerhive is a technology venture founded in 2011 that partners with utilities and independent power producers to provide access to productive, affordable and reliable mini-grid electricity for millions of rural homes and businesses around the globe.
The role is responsible for developing a product vision, business goals, product roadmap and the commercial roll out plan for our Electric Vehicles.
- Handle roadmap trade-offs to ensure successful delivery of features to the live site and that functionality delivered meets the customer and the business needs.
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
- Create policies for and manage the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through to end of the product life cycle.
· Influence and collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of key strategic initiatives; coordinating cross functional projects across multiple teams in the organization.
- Ensure budgets and timelines are adhered to, and that quality of deliverables to clients and stakeholders meet/exceed expectations.
- Work directly with clients to support their needs, including reporting on status and collaborating on opportunities to improve programs.
- Ensure the scope, schedule, and budget of each program is adequately defined with clients to set realistic expectations.
- For assigned programs, ensure all program scope and contractual requirements are met.
- Develop PH’s outreach and education teams and marketing department to ensure program awareness and participation are at desired levels.
- Work with PH’s rebate/incentive processing operations team to ensure program needs are defined/understood so that SOPs and execution of rebate processing can efficiently and effectively take place.
- For assigned programs, define the necessary platform and systems capabilities from a business perspective, and work with PH’s platform development team to ensure program websites and systems capabilities are implemented.
- Work with PH’s Business Development team to provide program performance metrics to stakeholders.
- Work with PH’s account management and business development team to establish new EV incentive programs. This includes helping these teams to creatively define the proper scope, schedule, budget to achieve both client and PH objectives.
- Define and manage budgets for all assigned programs, including projected resource needs.
- Ensure invoices (in bound and outbound) are promptly reviewed and dispositioned in coordination with PH finance and accounting department.
Skills and Experience
- MBA or Masters Degree in Business or Product Development
- 5+ years’ experience managing incentive programs, product management of complex product lines, and/or government/commercial programs similar in nature to EV incentive programs.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Ability to coordinate/orchestrate teams comprised of members that are not direct reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate succinctly with executives.
- Ability to provide guidance and instruction to others in a friendly, professional and manner.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to make independent judgments and recommendations.
- Must be able to manage a steady stream of concurrent projects.
- Ability to logically diagnose and resolve complex problems.
- Strong Leadership qualities/skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Powerhive career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PowerhiveSimilar Jobs
- Document Controller at Sterling and Wilson Solar Limited
- Community Liaison Officer at Virunga Power
- Sales Agent Administrator at BBOXX Capital Kenya
- Electrical Distribution Sales Director at Schneider Electric East Africa