- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing Manager at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Sales & Marketing Manager position for one of our clients in the hospitality industry.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities, implementing sales plans and managing staff.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems by determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies and recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs and developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging and coordinating new product development.
- Prepare budgets , approve expenditures and determine discount rates or special pricing plans
- Responsible for overseeing the sales department within a company or organization. Sets local and regional sales quotas, manages sales support staff and representatives, and advises company about sales performance.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- University Degree and other relevant sales professional qualifications
- 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing functions within hospitality industry
- Computer knowledge in all hospitality related software
- Working knowledge of Hotel’s Property Management and Point of Sales
- A strong sense of business ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Proven generalist experience including the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills with the ability to influence and interface with senior members of the business.
Method of Application
Send CV to email@example.com by 2nd September 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogicSimilar Jobs
- Intern Opportunities at International Supply Chain Solutions
- Group Cloud Managed Services Manager at Capumen Executive Recruitment
- Chief Accountant at Genesis Consult Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
- Sales Manager at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Audit Assistant at Algorithm Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Virtual HR
- Job Vacancies at Leap29