- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Human Resources Manager at Username Investment Limited
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Username™
Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home. We are seeking to recruit experienced, results oriented, passionate, friendly personnel with exceptional customer relations skills to fill in the position of a Customer Experience Executive. The Customer Experience Executive will provide a valuable link between Username and its customers in reference to the various products and services offered by the company.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing programs; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Payroll Management.
- Maintains employee rewards programs and informs employees of rewards by studying and assessing rewards needs and trends; recommending reward programs to management.
- Planning, scheduling and management of company wide team building programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource country requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of a Degree.
- Qualifications in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven and Proactive.
- At least 3 years experience in HR 2 of which is in management.
- Experience in the real estate industry will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and expertise in Human resources.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be pleasant and passionate about work Patient, polite and friendly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business.
- This role reports to the Head of Human Resources.
Method of Application
Send your CV/resume for consideration and shortlisting through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 13th September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Username™Similar Jobs
- Senior Real Estate Project Officer (Land Development) at Username Investment Limited
- Sales Executives at Mhasibu Housing Company Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer at Norwich Union