- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Senior Sales Account Managers at Computer Learning Centre
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Computer Learning Centre
Computer Learning Centre (CLC) was established in 1999 as an authorised training and testing centre. We have continued to offer quality training, serving corporate and students nationwide. Computer Learning Centre is dedicated to providing the highest quality technical training for the Business market. CLC has experienced organised and highly motivated team who are focused on meeting the high expectations of East west and South Africa block. The staff is well trained and meets the international criteria for vendor Certifications and offer an international standard of training. We are ideally located at Museum Hill Centre, within easy reach from town centre or the surrounding suburbs.
One position will be based in Nairobi Kenya and one position in Dar-es-salaam Tanzania.
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend training solutions.
- Working closely with vendors and channel partners e.g CISCO and Microsoft ( identify accounts with learning credits)
- Maintain high-level contacts with customers.
- Contribute to solve customers’ problems
- Achieve business targets, identify healthy and qualified potential business and provide adequate forecast.
- Penetrating new accounts
- Manage available resources to close sales potentials.
- Coordinate with Finance and Operations departments to ensure validity and viability of sales proposals.
- Develop Executive and Senior Management relationships with the IT vendors and leading system integrator as well as strategic accounts.
- Identify and grasp new sales and business development opportunities and expand the coverage of CLC in the targeted market.
- Initiating new learning programs with vendors
- Cooperates with the Marketing Department for the preparation of major marketing events’ (i.e. seminars, conferences, exhibitions etc.), ensuring all marketing communication tools are addressing the targeted customer.
- Review the results against plans and take the corrective actions in order to close the gap.
- Cooperate with the all-internal departments to meet customer’s satisfaction.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Computer Learning Centre career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Computer Learning CentreSimilar Jobs
- Food and Beverage Lecturer at ICS Eldoret Campus
- Procurement Officer at University of Kabianga
- Jobs at Laikipia University
- Public Relations Assistant at Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA)
- Job Vacancies at University of Eldoret
- Latest Jobs at Katiba Institute
- Latest Recruitment at Laikipia University
- Receptionist, Tatu at Nova Pioneer