Techsavanna is made up of an experienced, reputable and successful team which upholds virtues of client satisfaction and timely delivery of quality services. We come out as one of the fastest growing ICT companies in Kenya, proving both investor and client confidence in our brand.
Location: Techsavanna Company, Nairobi
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts
- Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Actively Participate in daily meetings
- Actively Participate in sprint planning
- Able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project
- Develop applications written in C, C++, Java, Android and Python
- Design applications with full security considerations
- Duties includes writing code, reviewing code, writing documentation, and following test procedures
- Work will include UI design, graphics development, and programming
- Work alongside engineers as part of an agile process to build a virtual environment
Candidate must possess the following:
- Min 3+ Years of experience in programming POS Terminals and Cards.
- Working knowledge and experience of the following:
- PDA Terminal and Mobile Applications. Programming in C, C++ will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of New 8210 POS by NEWPOS will be an added advantage
- Smartcard, Biometric Finger based applications. Experience working with SecuGen devices such as Hamster IV, Hamster Pro 20 will be an added advantage
- Working experience of NFC Cards. Experience with MIFARE DESfire EV1 NFC Cards will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in the SDLC
- Working knowledge and experience of integrating applications to publish or consume SOAP and REST/JSON web services
- Experience in working with Oracle, MSSql, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite or MongoDB
- Experience in Microsoft, Linux, Sun, Oracle, on-Site Client Management
- Working exposure in Humanitarian, Retail, Banking, Finance, Insurance, E-Government and Education segments will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with payment card industry security implementations
- Understanding of DevOps best practices
- Knowledge of containerization technologies preferably Docker, Kubernetes or Jenkins
- Candidate should be detail oriented, able to meet strict deadlines and able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Method of Application
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below by 22nd Sep 2019.