- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Customer Success Agent at Jacaranda Health Solutions Ltd
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Jacaranda Health
Jacaranda Health is a social enterprise and operates as a 501(c)3 in the US. Our mission is to transform maternal health care in East Africa and make pregnancy and childbirth safer for women and newborns.
Expectations and Responsibilities
The customer success agent will report directly to the Senior M&E Coordinator.
- Provide clients with accurate health information in clear, concise language
- Ensure clients have a positive experience when interacting with the Jacaranda Q&A platform
- Respond to 200+ questions each day from users via SMS (possibly other channels such as Facebook and Telegram as well)
- Make sure all questions are responded to within 1 hour (high priority questions) or 4 hours (lower priority questions) during working hours with possibility of overtime on weekends
- Continuously update Q&A database as applicable and alert a supervisor if the messaging platform or FreshDesk stops functioning
- Ask for help if a medical response is needed (and not in the existing database) from a medical professional. Do not guess about medical information.
- Refer clients to the appropriate partner organization for specific issues (mental health, miscarriage/loss, abuse, etc)
- Understand clients’ perspectives and feedback on the services they have received and communicate insights to the Q&A team
- If the person has scored “Slow” on the online typing test, he/she will be expected to spend 30 minutes per day using an online typing training system. Progress reports should be shared with the supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Report daily to the supervisor on number of questions answered and any possible challenge that needs to be addressed.
- Send a weekly report to the supervisor with a spreadsheet showing week’s progress
- Send a monthly report latest by 30th/31st on the month’s progress, questions answered, lessons learnt, successes, challenges, solutions provided and recommendations on how to improve the Q&A.
- Train new agents as needed
- Diploma or degree in Health Promotion or other health-related field
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili; ability to translate written answers between these two languages
- Typing skills and willingness to improve typing skills
- Detail oriented and accurate in responding to queries
- Self-starter: interested in growing skills, giving and receiving feedback, self-aware
- Experience in customer-facing work, such as customer service, customer success, research, sales
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application cover letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Customer Success Agent.
Deadline: 6th September 2019.
Jacaranda Health Solutions Ltd
Number 4, Diani Close off of Ole Dume Road, Kilimani | PO Box 52595-00100 | Nairobi, Kenya
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jacaranda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Product Development Manager at Resolution Health
- Training Manager at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Cleaners at Mater Misericordiae Hospital
- Scientific Coomunications Manager at IQVIA
- Nursing Services Manager at Bliss Healthcare
- Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
- Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Investment Administrator at Penda Health