Looking for a new challenge where you can contribute your marketing talent and strategy development skills to a progressive, exciting global organization? The journey will not be easy, our competitive landscape is fierce – but if you have the appetite to take on a career-defining challenge, then read on.
At KBL we have an ambitious growth agenda over and we are looking for a star marketer/innovator. A brand builder with a GM-mindset, digitally savvy, creative instinct and commercial pragmatism with true passion for our products and the vision to rally the business to push beyond expectations.
The Brand Manager is required to lead the business to realise our F22 commercial strategy, develop and deploy world class marketing business plans that are insight driven, consumer focused and commercially viable while working with Consumer Planning & Research for provision of up to date brand performance and consumer insights. Build the Brand: Content and Culture through partnership with Global Brand Teams, Media and Advertising agencies for brand strategy search & spin and development of effective brand communication, brand communication planning and media spend optimization, driving internal passion for beer and building beer category capability.
Key Marketing Capabilities Required
- Building purposeful winning brands
- Able to craft compelling brand and strategic narratives that energise consumers and the business
- Consistently develop plans that beat volume, NSV and CAAP targets.
- A social native and commercial realist. Adept at delivering brand content and experiences in all the moments that matter
- Driving Marketing Performance
- Has demonstrated rigorous, robust brand performance analysis, and identified issues and opportunities to drive recruitment.
- Leverages understanding of category and customer profitability, and competitor landscape, to make recommendations that create value for customers and brand/category
- Understands a brand’s P&L and levers to manage profitability
- Delivering Integrated Execution
- Good instinctive judgement on evaluating creative ideas and giving simple, effective feedback vs fit to brief
- Create great plans and distribute content that grow salience and drive recency, impact and reach across the path to purchase
- Consistently executes marketing programmes with excellence
- Using Insights to Sell More
- Demonstrates consumer curiosity (external focus, cultural trends)
- Proven grasp of data analysis, tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of media & digital landscape / opportunities
- Forging Powerful Partnerships
- Manages productive relationships with internal and external partners, including C&E, agencies and influencers, to achieve cultural traction, brilliant creative outputs and ROI
- Works with agencies to ensure optimal media mix; delivers effective and efficient media pans that drive impact, recency and reach
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor of Commerce Marketing or business degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience preferably in the FMCG environment.
- Experience in the development and execution of marketing strategies.