Brave Venture Labs is a network science lab that uncovers the secrets of human performance to help you get a better job and your company build a better team.
Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
They are a global company specialized in providing business solutions for the digital world. Operating in more than 10 countries, their mission is to empower our people in building cutting-edge business and technology solutions to improve our clients’ performance.
Our client is looking for an ESB Developer (IBM Integration Bus & Suite of Products)with over 7 years of experience. This person will be responsible for the development of the next phase of integration services landscape to actualize the target state based on the application and integration architecture and following the execution roadmap - using IBM SOA Suite of products and best practices. The Developer is also responsible for developing, deployment and configuring services as per the approved/provided enterprise SOA principles, patterns and standards.
- Participate in development projects to produce scalable, flexible, robust and efficient solutions with SOA and related technologies like WSDL/XSD, WS-*, BPM, IBM Web sphere Suite
- Developing message flows with SOAP Nodes, File Nodes, HTTP nodes, MQ nodes, sub flows etc.
- Design and develop required process modeling, DB modeling, orchestration, interface definitions, WSDLs, XSD and application of security policy.
- Develop low level detailed designs and generate relevant documents.
- Mentor development and support teams by guiding SOA development and deployment standards and insights - incorporating best practices in the day to day activities on build and runtime.
- Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur by presenting technical issues and their impact to project team / management with recommendations for solution.
- Develop deployment strategies and plans for distributed and multi-tiered applications based on SOA.
- Execution of unit tests and system integration tests
- Participate in the non-functional tests planning and execution i.e. performance / load tests, security tests and high availability and fail over testing
Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical and analytical ability, Object oriented development
- experience with JAVA, JEE technologies
- Strong understanding of Software Oriented Architecture and Enterprise Integration Patterns and its implementation.
- Robust experience in development of JEE based web-services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON and versioning of services and related artifacts - Using IBM SOA Suite of products
- Strong understanding of XML technologies [like XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSL, XSLT] and ESQL
- Proficient in developing applications using RDBMS like Oracle, Sybase, DB2,MySQL and MS-SQL
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web Services/
- Enterprise / Web / Client-Server systems using Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets,JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, SDO, JPA), XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology
- Experience with Message Broker technologies JMS, IBM MQ Series - setup, consumption, message routing, management and configurations
- Strong UNIX/Linux skills preferable in Redhat
- Good knowledge on user management, monitoring, multitenancy, working with service registry [WSSR], performance tuning of services
- Good knowledge on SSL certificate management, key-stores, securing proxy services
- Experience in IIB Adapters and Proficiency on IBM development toolkit
- Integration knowledge of event based integration, pub-sub, and request reply, synchronous-asynchronous
- Knowledge of Message Broker and IBM Integration Bus product in all areas (Design/Architecture, Development , Administration/Run time) Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- At least 7 years of Integration hands on experience with IBM Suite of products most preferably [IIB, MQ, BPM, Decision Engine, WSSR, APM, and Data Power].
- Experience with J2EE servers, XML, Messaging, WS-*, SOA/Integration and API Management technologies and standards.
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills, proactive, well
- organized, efficient, a team player and foster collaborative work
- Working knowledge of the agile development process (Agile)
- Good working experience with all the tiers of architecture - infrastructure,
- database, integration, application, UI, network and security
- Hands on experience in SDLC processes & agile based development methodology
- Participation in key projects as developer with overall 7 - 10 years’
- experience in Middleware, SOA, BPM - on IBM suite of products [IIB, MQ, BPM, Data Power, ODM, APM]
- Ability to conceptualize, formulate, and present complex business
- demands / requirements via comprehensible models and templates
- Excellent verbal and written communication; self-motivated, dynamic, team player, result driven, relationship builder, independent worker with excellent interpersonal relation building skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Brave Venture Labs career website on hire.withgoogle.com to apply