- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Nurse at Jacaranda Health
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Jacaranda Health
Jacaranda Health is a social enterprise and operates as a 501(c)3 in the US. Our mission is to transform maternal health care in East Africa and make pregnancy and childbirth safer for women and newborns.
Responsible for providing and maintains high standards of professional nursing care to expectant mothers while ensuring consistent provision of efficient and ethical care to support it in achieving quality health service delivery.
Work requirements and tasks will be guided by the department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and hospital protocols, and which are reviewed periodically but will fall broadly in the following Key Responsibility Areas (KRAS)
- Work in collaboration with the clinical team and the management to implement effective procedures, rules, regulations that are consistent with the organization values and policies.
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols for nursing services.
- Ensure compliance with established professional and institutional policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide comprehensive antenatal care, postnatal care, family planning, deliveries, and other services for clients at the facility based on Jacaranda Health’s clinical protocols and processes
- Provide friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients
- Maintain client and clinic operational data using our electronic medical records and other information systems
- Maintain a good relationship with the community.
- Work closely with peer educators, CHWs, and traditional birth attendants for outreach and education within the community
- Hold a diploma or degree in nursing from a recognized university/(medical training) college
- Position holder should have at least 3 years’ experience working as a licensed Nurse/Midwife in a busy maternity institution.
- Position holder should also have experience as a scrub nurse including in hospital surgical departments and clinics.
- Hold an active Nursing license from the local Nursing Council.
- Basic skills in neonatal/paediatric nursing an added advantage
Method of Application
Please send your application cover letter, curriculum vitae with three professional references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Nurse- Midwife as the Email Subject by 13th September 2019, but we shall be interviewing on a rolling basis until we find the right candidate. Kindly include your expected remuneration and availability in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jacaranda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Database Developer Intern at Jacaranda Health
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Product Development Manager at Resolution Health
- Training Manager at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Scientific Coomunications Manager at IQVIA
- Nursing Services Manager at Bliss Healthcare
- Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
- Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd