NFT is a HR Management Agency whose solutions include; Executive Search (www.nftexecutivesearch.com), Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing Solutions, Payroll and Benefits management, Call centre and Contact Centre solutions, Human resource management solutions, Learning and Personal development, Team building solutions, International Computer Driving License (ICDL), Career development programmes.
Overall Objective of the Job
Manages finance and its associated functions to ensure compliance with legislation and IFRS requirements, sound financial planning and effective utilization of funds in order to support the achievement of business objectives and strategies.
- Implement and maintain good accounting systems to enable timely detection of inconsistencies and accurate financial information. Review access controls and user rights in SAP R3 ERP system to prevent unauthorized action.
- Take key role in preparation of annual budget for the company with inputs from all departments and submit the budget within due date. Implement budgetary controls to ensure that the expenditure is within budget.
- Do in depth analysis of costing and profitability data of all products and customers regularly and advise the ways of improving profitability in terms of product mix, customer mix and so on. Implement and maintain systems to get this data
- Ensure that capital expenditure and capex funding are in line with the approved budget and there is no mismatch in capex funding.
- Take proactive part in working capital decisions in terms of customer credit policy, setting reorder levels and order size of Raw & Packing materials, so that the working capital requirement is minimized.
- Control credit by way of regular review of debtors ageing and strong follow-up with the sales team.
- Review the balance sheet every month in depth and advice / follow up for mobilizing all monetary and non-monetary assets for optimum returns from them.
- Evaluate product pricing, new product introduction and new project viability from financial angle and advice the management in decision making. Analyze and report profitability of new capex in terms of plan vs actuals.
- Handle borrowing from various sources including banks and deployment of surplus funds, if any.
- Prepare rolling cash flow forecast every month and advise course of action to prevent any cash deficit.
- Comply with all tax laws and commercial laws including VAT, withholding tax, payroll taxes, Company tax, etc. by filing accurate returns and payment of taxes within due dates, implement systems and provide training to staff so as to ensure the compliance regularly with accuracy.
- Handle all insurance policies and claims in the best interest of the company at optimum cost.
- Ensure that all the assets of the company are adequately insured throughout the year and the company is protected from all possible risks in line with business requirements.
- Implement and maintain a system for physical verification of all fixed and current assets at acceptable periodicity and report variances in time for corrective action. Ensure that fixed assets are capitalized in time with accuracy and they are all physically controlled by way of asset numbering.
- Maintain tight controls and cross-checks over company’s cash, bank and other monetary & non-monetary assets to prevent frauds and misappropriation.
- Prepare monthly analytical MIS in the prescribed format within due dates with root causes of variance from budget. Implement and maintain systems to update accounting records correctly and timeously and train staff to sustain it.
- Train, motivate and manage finance staff to ensure they are well equiped and meet their performance objectives.
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or any business-related course from reputable Organization. IFRS exposure, training is a must.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- 8-10 year relevant experience in finance and Accounting in a large to medium size manufacturing company with atleast 4 years in a managerial role in the same set up.
- Working experience in SAP R3 ERP especially on FI and CO modules.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of international financial standards, company law and taxation laws/legislations
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have expert knowledge and deep hands-on of SAP R3 ERP, advance level of MS Excel hands-on experience and work processing skills.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NFT Consult career website on career.nftconsult.com to apply