- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Presales Engineer at Tracom
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tracom
Tracom Services Limited is a Kenyan microfinance software company. It aims to “assist companies and organizations by developing cost-effective customized applications which enable them to streamline their daily operations”.
The position is responsible for driving solution development in Tracom Services Limited and supporting Sales teams in delivering value driven demos to customers. The ideal candidate has a strong propensity for technology, loves innovation and leading technical teams to success. The person may be required to travel frequently to meet potential and existing customers.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensures these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
- Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals.
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Chief Technology Officer.
- Respond to tenders.
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
- Any other duty as directed by the Managing Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in BSc Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in Fintech industry
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver effectively under pressure
- Mature and able to work effectively with teams
Method of Application
Are you looking for an environment that gives you an opportunity to take on the challenging technology world with enthusiasm? This opportunity is waiting for you at Tracom Services Ltd.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 19th September 2019. Quote ‘TSL/PRESALES/01/2019” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TracomSimilar Jobs
- Director, Partner Engineering at Andela
- Market Engagement Manager, Mobile for Humanitarian at GSM Association
- Android Developer at Cellulant
- Web Design Intern at Peak and Dale Solutions
- IT Support Engineer at Tala
- Jobs at BitPesa
- Specialist - Education (Azure -Infrastructure) at Microsoft
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at Paytech Limited