- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships & Business Development Executive Assistant at Sunflower Events
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Sunflower Events
Sunflower Events is your complete event solution. We own most of the sound equipment that is needed for any event. Most event companies lease equipment from other companies, but having our own equipment means we are able to fully cater to you without compromising on standards, and this, in turn, will translate to be more affordable. When we tell you that we are a one-stop-shop, we mean it in every sense.
- Work closely with Projects Manager to ensure revenue targets and client profile targeted in each project is met.
- Managing all sponsorship and Exhibitor activities. Responsible for sponsor and Exhibitor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support, trade shows development and representing the company at industry functions.
- Develop and implement a sponsorship sales plan for increasing revenues in a cost-effective manner. Target objectives include increasing sponsorship sales and creating sponsorship products and licensing deals in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives.
- Develop, maintain and implement sponsorship program guidelines to increase sponsorship recruitment, satisfaction, and support.
- Execute and close sales calls with stakeholders in regards to partnerships and sponsorships
- Working with accounts department to ensure invoices are issued and following up on payments
- Responsible for event revenue through sponsorship sales
- Creating an individual database for each event and updating it accordingly
- Maintaining business relationships with existing and potential clients, sponsors and partners
- Guide team in the preparations of marketing materials to maintain sponsors expectations
- Maintain reports on personal achievements, sponsor commitments, activities and feedbacks
- Assisting guests from sponsor companies with any visa, travel and accommodation needs that may arise
- Interface with Internet Marketing to create and manage online sponsorship programs to ensure a steady stream of prospects and future sales.
- Working with I.T. to ensure sponsorship packages and info is up to date on event website
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Proven experience as business development executive
- A proven track record of closing deals
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills ,written or oral
- Outstanding negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Deadline-oriented, initiative and ability to operate independently
- Confidence and ability to prepare make presentations to multiple people
- Ability to work on multiple projects
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunflower EventsSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Villa Rosa Kempinski
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Elysian Resort
- Jobs at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu
- Storekeeper at Palacina Hotel
- Jobs at Impala Club Kenya