- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative at Smart Brands
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 7 September, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Smart Brands
Smart Brands Limited is a distribution company established under the laws of Kenya and has been in operation since in 1998. The company has over time focused in importing and distributing internationally renowned brands to the local market and beyond. Since inception the company has gone through multiple re-engineering geared to realigning it’s strategy to accommodate the ever growing and changing market.
We’re looking for a result-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Who will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost sales.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Should have experience in selling speed governors
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Track all sales activities in company system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed targets
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Initiate sales and marketing calls
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Bcom Sales and Marketing option.
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Method of Application
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter quoting the region of your interest to email@example.com. The application deadline is 7th September 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart BrandsSimilar Jobs
- PSV Compliant Drivers at JimCab Services Ltd
- Area Finance Manger at Maersk Group
- Software Engineering Lead at Lori
- CIEL FD Clerk at Kuehne + Nagel Group
- Sales Trainee at Kuehne + Nagel Group