- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Pharm Tech at Caremax Health
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Caremax Health
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop outpatient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax Health with two locations, Gateway Mall, along Mombasa Rd & Juja Mall along Thika Rd . We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the position of Pharmacy Technologist.
The Pharmacy Technologist will primarily be responsible for providing quality services to clients by dispensing medications, giving pharmacological information, ordering and managing the stocks of medicines and supplies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising
clinicians on alternatives.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care
professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy.
- Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase orders.
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the pharmacy.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree or diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or institution.
- Valid/Current practicing certificate and registration.
- 2 Years of experience in a busy environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
Method of Application
If you are interested in any of the two positions and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 15th Sep 2019. NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during interview.Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two should be professional to Careers@caremaxhealthkenya.com, quoting the job title & expected salary on Email Subject. Only those candidates who strictly follow the application procedure who will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Caremax HealthSimilar Jobs
- Database Developer Intern at Jacaranda Health
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Product Development Manager at Resolution Health
- Training Manager at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Scientific Coomunications Manager at IQVIA
- Nursing Services Manager at Bliss Healthcare
- Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
- Centre Manager / Clinical Officer at Bliss Healthcare Ltd