A leading expert on the unique and extreme challenges that scarcity of human capital in Africa poses, African Management Services Company (AMSCO) has been providing human capital solutions to African industries for more than 28 years.
We work with a wide variety of clients ranging from private and public investors, SMEs and large companies through to industry associations and governmental organizations with a vision to grow African businesses - assist them to become globally competitive, profitable and sustainable.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to superior executive officers.
- Sales Volume.
- Client Acquisition rates.
- New lead/opportunities.
- Competitor pricing.
- Existing client engagement.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience as a sales account manager.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer enquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Degree in Business Administration
- Degree in Marketing
- Or any other qualification related to the field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to African Management Services Company (AMSCO) career website on amsco.zohorecruit.com to apply