We are the largest plant-based consumer product company in the world. Since 1871, we have been the authority in the spreads category which gives us unmatched experience, know-how and inspiration to deliver on our mission to create “a Better Plant-Based Future.”
We are the #1 producer of plant-based spreads globally, with iconic brands FLORA, RAMA, BLUE BAND, PROACTIV, BECEL, and COUNTRY CROCK. Superior taste and quality is the standard we set for all our products.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
- Responsible for the 12-month rolling volume forecast.
- Focuses on collaborative "bottom-up" planning with Customer Development, Brand, and Customer Supply Chain.
- Communication of the forecast through the S&OP cycle
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy and forecast bias to deliver high customer service levels and simultaneously support the reduction of finished goods inventory.
- Business partnering.
- Providing authentic analytical information for decision making.
- Responsible for the creation of the midterm plan and working with the sourcing unit to ensure market volume requirements can be met.
- Responsible for Demand and Supply reconciliation in the S&OP cycle
- Key objective is to convert forecast into the production plan while managing inventory levels, filling and component capacity, and customer service.
- Coordination with the factory to ensure production schedule attainment is as agreed.
- Cost optimization and network capacity management (short and long term) are key ongoing priorities.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Logistics, Operations Planning, Supply Chain, Commerce or related fields.
- Relevant planning experience will be an added advantage
- Operational Process Planning, and experience with SAP APO & ECC a plus.
- Position requires good communication skills and team commitment
- proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft project.
- Good quantification and analytical skills in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to be flexible and work in “grey” area.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Upfield career website on upfield.com to apply