- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Human Resource Assistant at Twiga Foods Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twiga Foods
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.
- Recruitment Coordination: Ensuring that interviews are well facilitated by booking venues, timely communication to candidates and interviewers as well as the provision of interview materials.
- Onboarding and Offboarding: Working with the talent manager, ensure that all new employees are properly on-boarded. In addition, facilitate exit interviews as required and provide a detailed summary of key findings.
- Employee Records Management: Ensuring that all staff records are maintained in an orderly, up to date and easily retrievable manner.
- Employee Engagement: Support the implementation of employee engagement initiatives, wellness and safety programs.
- Disciplinary and Grievance Management: Ensure that all managers comply with Twiga disciplinary policy by facilitating hearings, taking minutes and drawing up all disciplinary letters.
- Reporting: Provision of well-drafted, formatted and presented reports when called upon to do so.
- Payroll Support: Provide timely and relevant staff information to assist with payroll preparation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the CHRO.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field of study;
- Membership to IHRM;
- Good command of relevant employment legislation;
- Proficiency in all applications of Microsoft office suite;
- 3 year’s previous work experience in a similar capacity preferably in the FMCG industry.
Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills;
- Proven integrity, transparency, and accountability.
Method of Application
Send your CV with the role you’re applying for as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Twiga FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Twyford Tile
- Brand Operations Manager at Nestlé
- Assistant Customer Service Excellence Manager at Unilever
- Production Manager at British American Tobacco
- Brewing Graduate Recruitment at Guinness
- Demand and Supply Planner at Upfield
- Human Resources Officer at Suguna Foods Limited
- Senior Field Sales Representative at Victoria Furnitures Ltd