We are a Respected Business Process Outsourcing and consulting firm in Accountancy, Tax, Audit and Advisory
- Carry out end of year financial audit: Preparation and compilation of end of year financial accounts for the clients and filling returns with K.R.A.
- Oversee V.A.T. filing for clients on a monthly basis and submit monthly report of work done.
- Preparation of monthly P.A.Y.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F and other payroll deductions for the clients and submission of these deductions to the relevant authorities in time.
- Oversee preparation and filing of annual P.A.Y.E returns for clients.
- Preparation of management accounts report for clients.
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit observations and reports.
- Carrying out review of clients’ accounting, internal controls and financial systems.
- Carrying out special investigations as may be required from time to time.
- Act as liaison between the clients and the firm and ensure all the client’s needs are met on time.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from a university recognised in Kenya and/or be a holder of C.P.A Part III.
- Be computer literate and have experience in working with QuickBooks accounting package.
- Demonstrate Personal integrity.
- Possess problem-solving skills, have attention to detail and have time perspective.
- Highly organised and able to work independently and as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- Possess good communication skills and customer care.
- Two years experience in Audit of SME’s
Kindly Quote Expected Salary Range.
Visit http://algorithm-consult.com and make your submission.
Closing date 20th September 2019.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond individually to all applicants; if you do not hear from us by 30 September 2019, consider your application unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Algorithm Consulting career website on algorithm-consult.com to apply