- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment Administrator at Penda Health
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Penda Health
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best health care company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that make extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
The Investment Administrator is responsible for administrative compliance and smooth coordination of investor processes (such as due diligence, scheduling communication, updating board, and investor reports). A successful person in this role will ensure that all processes are executed accurately and in a timely and organized manner.
- This is an associate-level role which is a great exposure for a young company secretarial or investment professional with an opportunity to handle investment and corporate governance-related work.
- Be at the centre of administrative and logistical excellence to facilitate our investment and company leadership to make swift and accurate decisions.
- Penda's goal is to be the best employer in Kenya – work for a company that deeply cares about the growth and development of our employees.
- Obtain and distribute information to the investment analyst and grant writer for the preparation of investor materials.
- Coordinate board committees – audit committee (Schedule meetings, prepare meeting briefs/packs, take minutes of meetings and prepare communications).
- Manage the investor due diligence process, with advance preparations and having data to be able to plan ahead for the investors' demands.
- Maintain timely & scheduled updates to relevant internal teams on Fundraising
- Prepare monthly updates to the Board and Shareholders on both financial and regulatory interests.
- Support board coordination to ensure our board activities are running smoothly; Schedule meetings, manage logistics, take minutes, send materials and updates in good time.
- Maintain relationship and communication with main shareholder groups and ensure any regulations passed in jurisdictions of our interest, that may affect Penda, are well researched and complied within good time.
- Constant customization of marketing materials to suit each investor type's request/ needs.
- Coordinate investment transactions closure - making follow-ups, on documents, signatures, update stakeholders and managing all procedures post-deal procedures.
- Coordinate our corporate legal processes so that we are well prepared, all versions coordinated, no comments missed, meetings are more efficient, our teams are well prepared/ briefed before meetings.
- We are a start-up, get ready for anything!
- Handled investments administrative or company secretarial roles either as an Investment Assistant, a Legal Assistant or junior company secretary.
- Worked in junior investment analysis, corporate finance or company secretary role and is highly organized.
- Knowledgeable in financial matters and legal/corporate governance matters with practical experience in the same.
- Good planning and organization to coordinate multiple pieces at the same time.
- Excellent communication to keep teams up to date and well-briefed before major investment or board activities.
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- Stock option-based compensation is available
- Great benefits package – including hiking days and fruit at the office!
- Deadline for applications is September 20th, 2019
- Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on pendahealth.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Penda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at St. Francis Community Hospital
- Human Resources Officer at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
- Nursing Tutor at Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Job Vacancies at H&H Wellness International
- Theatre Nurse at Radiant Hospital
- Medical Officer at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
- Staff / Patient Affairs Chaplain at AIC Kijabe Hospital