- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Senior Real Estate Project Officer (Land Development) at Username Investment Limited
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Username™
Username Investment Limited is an award winning and a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results-oriented, passionate, friendly personnel with exceptional organization skills to fill in the position of a Senior Real Estate Project Officer (Land Development).
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all land related projects from initiation to completions. These include survey works, value addition works and construction related tasks.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Where required prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using mapping tools e.g. satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Facilitate production of title deeds from survey plans from the relevant land offices.
- Work with the contracted consultants, surveyors, contractors and other service providers to ensure projects are delivered within budget, time and in the highest quality.
Requirements for the Senior Real Estate Project Officer (Land Development)
- Degree in any field of Study.
- Qualifications in Survey, Land economics, Real estate, Construction management, Architecture, Urban and regional planning or related disciplines will be an added advantage.
- At least two years project management experience in any field.
- At least one year experience in real estate/land/ property related projects e.g. valuation tasks, survey tasks, construction tasks e.t.c.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and compile necessary reports.
- Strong organization, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional services to Username internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Survey design and geomapping softwares, Archicad, Autocad e.t.c MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy when handling information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This role reports to the Head of Projects This role has no direct reports
Method of Application
If interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your application (noting to attach your CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th September 2019 and clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Username™Similar Jobs
- Resource Mobilizer at Optiven
- IT Information Systems Engineer at Cytonn Investments
- General Manager at Azizi Realtors