- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Devise Field Sales Representative at Ilara Health
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Ilara Health
Ilara Health was founded to make common diagnostics affordable, and accessible to the 500m people in Africa who today struggle to access even simple diagnostic tests such as blood tests and ultrasound screening. The problem is that primary care doctors cannot offer many diagnostics in their clinics so must refer patients, but given the infrastructure challenges in Africa (time and money it takes to get (anywhere) patients often do not go.
About the role
Ilara Health is seeking a full-time Medical Device Field Sales Representative to support the growth of the business and drive their outreach to clinics in Nairobi and Machakos.
- Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections.
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily.
- Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organised manner.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period.
- Coordinate customer installations, while maintaining the agreed SLA.
- Manage use of Ilara Health’s assets and vigilantly contain selling costs.
- Drive the implementation of the aftersales process by ensuring that the customers are aware, trained and performing in accordance with it.
- Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales in planning & implementing training programs for facilities.
- Diploma in any medical related field e.g Science Laboratory Technology, Clinical Medicine or Nursing.
- Proven experience as a field sales representative / sales associate in a medical equipment or pharmaceuticals distributor company is an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a startup or other fast paced environments is an added advantage.
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Skype etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ilara Health career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ilara HealthSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Nairobi Hospital
- Latest Recruitment at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
- Job Vacancies at St. Francis Community Hospital
- Human Resources Officer at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
- Nursing Tutor at Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Job Vacancies at H&H Wellness International
- Theatre Nurse at Radiant Hospital