Chevian - Our high-end content creation, web design, social media management and performance marketing services aim to create a uniquely collaborative culture in order to grow your ecommerce business or develop your brand. We act like an in-house team offering creative and innovative solutions that meet and exceed your expectations.
We are looking for a self-starter, well organized, innovative, resourceful individual who and has a strong eye for detail. (S) He will be expected to come up with out-of-the-box ideas and will work closely with project coordinators to help create exciting content for social media campaigns for various projects.
- Posting to our social media pages (at least) 1x per day.
- Gain at least 150 followers on each of our social platforms per week.
- Assist with daily research on social media trends.
- Present creative and innovative ideas to the team.
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing plans.
- Help perform data collection and analysis.
- Assist in publicity outreach and the maintenance of mailing lists.
- Create highlight videos from our live stream content.
- Assist in conceptualizing and creating short original video content for social media.
Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Business or related field desired but NOT a requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Strong grammatical and email copywriting skills.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Must be highly computer and Internet savvy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Studio Programs (ex. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Experience with Project Management software like Asana, Quire, Trello, and Slack.
- The internship is unpaid.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team or independently on your own.
- Must be located in Nairobi with the ability to work remotely (Access to a Laptop/PC and SmartPhone with reliable internet).
- Marketing and Advertising
- Public Relations and Communications
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Campaigns
- Analytical Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Market Research
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management: 6 months to 1 year
- Copywriting: 6 months to 1 year
- Graphic Design: 6 months to 1 year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Free entrance to all Chevian Enterprises affiliated events.
- Access to one of Nairobi's highest professional networks
- Fun, creative and collaborative company culture.
Frequent contact with the Project Lead to monitor progress on individual projects as they relate to the overarching learning outcomes. The Project Lead will provide direct supervision and instruction to the intern during his/her internship stay with Chevian Enterprises. The Project Lead will assign tasks, monitor progress, and track completion of projects.
As an Intern, you’ll receive two weeks of hands-on training across PPC, SEO, and Analytics at Chevian Enterprises, then move forward to supporting real client projects.
Method of Application
If you believe you're the right candidate, send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org