- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and Beverage Lecturer at ICS Eldoret Campus
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at ICS College Eldoret
The College places a strong emphasis on recruiting high quality staff and on supporting continuing professional development for all staff tensure that they are effective in providing high standards of teaching and learning and in putting customers first.
- To provide a supportive learning environment for students to develop graduate level and subject specific skills.
- To participate in the delivery of Diploma and Certificate programmes.
- To develop and implement teaching and learning initiatives.
- Teaching and Learning Support
- To design inductions to modules and programmes for students, adapting delivery to suit learners’ needs
- To design and deliver one off lectures or workshops as required, providing feedback on performance
- To develop and design course content and materials, ensuring compliance with the quality standards and regulations of the College and department.
- Develop and research own teaching materials, methods and approaches with guidance and ensure that content, methods of delivery and learning materials meet defined learning objectives.
- To conduct seminars and tutorials, introducing new methods of delivery where required.
- To assess students overall performance, through setting/ marking programme work, practical sessions, supervisions, fieldwork and examinations, providing appropriate feedback to students.
- To challenge thinking, foster debate and develop the ability of students to engage in critical discourse and rational thinking.
- To supervise the work of students, provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
Knowledge and Experience Qualifications
- Very good with Pacticals for both Food and Beverage production and Service and Catering and Accommodation (Mandatory)
- Atleast Bachelors Degree Qualification in a Hospitality related Field
Method of Application
Kindly submit your application online by sending your testimonials and a cover letter to email@example.com or hand deliver to our offices at Sugarland Plaza fourth floor by latest Thursday 19th September at 5.00pm.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICS College EldoretSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Pwani University
- Deputy Headteacher at Kericho Primary School - Kenya Tea Growers Association
- Latest Jobs at Tender Care Junior Academy
- Job Openings at The African Leadership University
- French Tutor at Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology - AIHT
- Software Developer Coach at Africa Digital Media Institute
- Teachers at Premier Academy (Srimad Rajchandra Institute)
- Career Opportunities at Africa Nazarene University