- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Systems Business Development Executive at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Our client is a world leader in offering end-to-end solutions in Identification, Biometrics, Security and Tracking across twenty-five countries in the Middle East and Africa. They seek to hire an experienced in understanding, marketing and selling products in the access control and time attendance segment plus turnstiles and ID card printers.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Promoting and Selling the organization’s product portfolio
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s product range in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Target oriented sales to the reseller market in Kenya.
- Need to create own reseller chain in Kenya initially and later on to other east African countries.
- Create own reseller market with the experience from previous job(s)
- Meet and discuss end user market looking at products and ensure that good marketing is done. Collect these new leads and pass on to a reseller chain set up.
- Report to the manager on activities done on a daily manner.
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into the ERP system;
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Provide detailed demo and presentation of the product to the client
Skills and Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience B2B Sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited career website on r4kenya.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Recours Four Kenya Consultants LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Sheer Logic Management Consultants
- Maintenance Manager at Virtual HR
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Job Opportunities at Lee & Myles
- Junior Programmer at Career Directions Limited
- Marketing & Sales Assistant at Nani Employees (10K)
- Jobs at HCS Africa
- Director at Emerging Talent