- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Boiler Operator at Feast Foods Processors Ltd
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Feast Foods Processors Ltd
Feast Foods Processors Ltd, is looking to fill the following position
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Boiler Operation, Intermediate Certificate in Boiler Operation
- field from a recognized institution.
- At least 4 years working experience as a Boiler Operator operating Firewood /biomass boilers.
- Knowledge of relevant professional standards.
- Knowledge of water treatment, electricity, plumbing welding will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Diesel engines and Petrol engine.
- Reporting malfunction of boilers at all times.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance for the boilers as per procedures.
- Ensuring that the boilers are safe for use at all times.
- Ensuring that the factory maximizes on the use of firewood boiler.
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations
- Perform routine maintenance of the boiler, engine, piping system and other related appliances in the Factory.
- Test boiler water chemical balance and bring it to the recommended level so as to avoid corrosion, deposits that may damage it thus affecting operations in the Factory
- Manipulate valves to control the flow of water and fuel and to increase or decrease steam pressure and heat as required for use in the Factory.
- Observe operating equipment, meters, and gauges to ensure that operation is in accord with specified instructions to ensure safety of the device and users in the Factory.
- Prepare boiler daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual firewood and steam consumption
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these vacancies to send their applications, detailed CV academic and professional certificates directly to the factory through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to be received on or before Monday 19th Sept 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 20th Sep 2019 for interviews.
Any form of canvassing or coercion will lead to automatic disqualification.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Feast Foods Processors LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Tupelo African Dishes Restaurant
- Sales Data Analyst at Tropical Heat
- Job Opportunities at Java House