- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Marketing Coordinator at Victoria Courts
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Victoria Court
Victoria Courts offers you a unique shopping experience in welcoming showrooms, featuring a wide range of products under one roof and offers a distinctive customer service that is second to none.A leading furniture retailer is seeking to hire a qualified person in the role of a Marketing Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional materials and related activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine, manage and deliver marketing activities within the agreed marketing budget
- Design and develop marketing materials including advertisements and brochures / fliers /banners / including in-house ie computer screen savers, pull ups, window adverts
- Liaise and correspond with outside vendors and suppliers for marketing and advertising materials
- Monitor production & oversee distribution of marketing materials
- Draft press and media releases when required
- Prepare and conduct product presentations to management
- Help plan, coordinate and participate in marketing events
- Prepare and execute direct and online marketing campaigns
- Update company website and social media tools
- Monitor competitive activity and market trends and report to the management
- Maintain customer information via marketing database – emails, business cards,
- Track, coordinate and assemble data to measure outcomes of marketing programs
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Customer service, marketing or sales experience
- Understanding of the principles of marketing
- Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
Method of Application
Kindly send us your CV and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th September 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Victoria CourtSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Tuskys Supermarket
- Sales Executive (Spare Parts) at Tata Holdings
- Accounts Trainee at Shopit Store
- Merchandise Controller at Builders: Warehouse, Express, Trade Depot, Superstore
- Job Openings at Text Book Centre Ltd
- Sales Rider at Vivo Active Wear