- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa Manager at Brandit PR
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Brandit PR
Our client, a company with a couple of luxurious villas based in Ukunda is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and results-oriented individual to fill the position of Villa Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the success of the villas particularly on achieving the sales and marketing targets.
- Oversee the overall management of the property and the in-house team and ensure the guests receive the best service throughout their stay.
- Set annual plans for the villas and implement effective strategies for achieving set targets.
- Develop and deploy successful sales and marketing strategies and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Manage on-going profitability of the villas, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meeting.
- Design and manage the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and year quarterly reports to record revenue and customer relationship progress.
- Explore and oversee digital and social media marketing efforts including the company’s marketing database, email, SEO, and pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of data and CRM systems.
- Ensure effective supervision, direction, and coordination of other staff to optimize on the quality of service delivery.
- Oversee proper record keeping
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality Management or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent management, operations and administrative skills.
- Demonstratable experience in digital and online marketing.
- Knowledge of the travel industry, current market trends and economic factors.
- Strong analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI customer engagement efforts.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Confident and dynamic personality with strong team skills.
- Ability to work without supervision and achieve goals beyond the minimum set standards for the company.
- Demonstratable ability to create and maintain a large client network.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Have an outstanding eye for detail.
Method of Application
Send your cover letter and CV, quoting your expected salary range to email@example.com with the subject title VILLA MANAGER by 20th September, 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brandit PRSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Smubu