Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC),a leading Parastatal in the Agricultural Sector wishes to fill the following position in its establishment:
Ref Number: HR/PM/010/2019 (I POST)
Reporting to the Head of Planning and Administration. Shall be responsible for the management of procurement activities in the Corporation.
- Age 35 – 45 years
- Bachelors Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or other Business related degree from a recognized University.
- Post graduate Diploma in Procurement and Supplies (CIPS).
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Procurement, 3 (three) at Managerial level preferably in a public Corporation.
- Well conversant with public procurement procedures and regulations as per public procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015.
- A person of high integrity with strong management and administrative skills.
- Member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) with good standing.
- Masters degree an added advantage.
- Responsible for formulating, reviewing procurement policies and procedures in the Corporation in line with relevant laws.
- Implementing procurement and tendering processes to ensure credible resourcing of suppliers and services for the corporation.
- Initiating and facilitating procurement processes to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Performing secretarial duties to the Board of Survey with regards to Asset disposal.
- Developing and reviewing standard operating procedures and practices.
- Preparing annual procurement plan for the Corporation.
- Providing leadership to Procurement staff.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Interested candidates should apply, quoting the position reference number, attach certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, current clearance certificates from CID, CRB, KRA, EACC, HELB, detailed resume giving telephone contact, e-mail address, names and contacts of three (3) referees, expected salary on or before 27th September, 2019 to:-
The Managing Director
Agricultural Development Corporation
P.O. Box 47101-00100
or drop at Development House, 10th floor
ADC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, People with Disabilities and people from the marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.