AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a corporate events management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013. We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the SALES REPRESENTATIVE position for one of our clients in the construction industry.
Location: Kenya (Ongata Rongai, Kiserian, Ngong, Kikuyu, Limuru, Ruaka, Kiambu, Kasarani, Githurai, Kahawa, Thika, Utawala, Embakasi, Kitengela, Juja, Pipeline, Ruai, Kayole, Wangige, Kabete, Ngara, Kinoo, Imara Daima, Donholm, Mlolongo, Syokimau, Ruiru, and Langata)
Remuneration: Ksh 25,000 plus commission
- Establish, develop and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
- Source new opportunities and expand client base resulting from field-work.
- Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
- Establish regular telephone communication or in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Undertake and quickly resolve customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of competition and best practices for professional growth and to assist clients in the most effective way.
- Supply management with oral and written reports.
- Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions.
- Experience in selling construction materials/products is KEY
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales oriented person
- Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phone
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
- Applicants residing in the target or neighbouring locations as indicated above are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with SALES REPRESENTATIVE-CEMENT as the file name to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th September 2019. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.