- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Sales Manager at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Our client is a Pioneer in the Point of Use water services offering state-of-the-art bottle-free water coolers and unparalleled equipment service. They are seeking to recruit a very competent Sales Manager Kenya .
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: COO, CEO
Objectives and Key Results:
We are currently looking to scale up our sales force and diversify our team in order to meet our growth targets in Kenya and hence are looking for a Sales Manager for Kenya. The Sales Manager for Kenya will report to the C.O.O.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospect and develop a solid pipeline of qualified leads.
- Diligently and meticulously create, update and maintain a database of prospects, leads and customers in the organizations CRM for Kenya.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales plans for accounts in the pipeline always mindful of risks that might impede closure and providing information in a timely manner to enable fast tracking of the sales process.
- Meet and surpass the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and thus help the organization in meeting its growth objectives.
- Work very closely with the marketing team in ensuring a high lead to customer conversion ratio.
- Continuously create and cultivate relationships with customers under their jurisdiction to ensure a sustained business relationship with the company and create opportunities for referrals.
- Contribute and provide solutions to any challenges that may be facing sales teams in Kenya.
- Become the main sales customer interface in the region ensuring that all customer issues are reported and managed to the satisfaction of the Customer.
- Develop and Implement a market/customer focused sales strategy that delivers growth to the company Business.
- Take part in weekly Opco meetings and articulate all issues affecting the sales team and help to direct decisions that grow the business unit.
- Take full responsibility of the sales performance of the business unit.
- Represent and champion company Solutions.
Requirements for the Role
- University degree/ diploma from a credible institution. Professional training and certification in Sales and Marketing would also be desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B sales. Any other sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success of achieving and surpassing targets in B2B selling.
- Ability to create, cultivate and maintain relationships is mandatory.
- Articulate individuals with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Process oriented with the passion, ambition, grit and DNA of navigating complex B2B environments.
- In-depth knowledge of the customer journey and the sales cycle.
- A rich network of key contacts with decision making ability in various industry segments and the ability to use that network to create business opportunities for the company.
- A solid knowledge of the Business environment, the culture and the dynamics of working in Kenya.
- Competitive base-salary
- An excellent commission structure
- A performance incentive programme
- Medical Insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited career website on r4kenya.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Recours Four Kenya Consultants LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
- Office Administrator at Dynamic People Consulting Limited
- Manager, Actuarial Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Maintenance Manager at Virtual HR
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Job Opportunities at Lee & Myles
- Junior Programmer at Career Directions Limited