We are a full- service document solution and office automation company in Kenya. We are the leading supplier of multifunctional copiers, printers and office automation products.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Industry Experienced and Successful Sales Representative is needed to focus in Kenya and the surrounding market. Candidate will have ability to work with a number of existing accounts to build their own portfolio and ensure they are utilizing all the services our client has to offer. Hunting for net new business and achieving monthly targets will be required as well for this role.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
Has minimum 2 years’ experience in at least one of the following, Office Automation/Copier/Printer/Audio Visual/IT product Sales/ stationery
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Achieve monthly targets
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Reports directly to the General Manager
Method of Application
Send your CV and Application Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All to be sent on or before 30th September 2019