Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
Main Job Purpose
The Assistant Customer Service Excellence Manager supports the end to end order management process from order receipt to cash collection and claims processing. He/she will drive collaboration, manage on time in full delivery of customer orders and ensure continuous engagement with key stakeholders for seamless customer service operations.
- Manage the Order Management processes from order collection to order delivery and return, aiming to provide the best possible service level towards our customers. In line with the standard operating procedures. This is between the local and regional teams.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures within the customer service department
- Support IT implementation for Customer Service modules, including ERP and any other systems. Participate in all necessary tests to make sure systems run according to core model processes.
- Develop key performance indicators i.e service level, cash and cost management
- Collect and follow up customer orders on SAP. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Work closely with Finance, Customer Development and Logistics departments to reduce order cycle times and improve fill rates while controlling the cost of serving customers.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure timely booking of claims. Most importantly to maintain a clear audit records related to department activities.
- Accounts receivables and claims management by engaging customer development team to prompt customers to settle debt statements.
- Maintain a weekly shipment outlook and lead weekly/ monthly meetings with all stakeholders to review order status, priorities and challenges.
- Customer service performance management reporting and including management reviews
- Build customer service team capability through trainings and on the job coaching
- Continuous improvement mentality
- University degree completed in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years FMCG experience in Supply chain
- Excellent order management process
- Excellent working and analytical Knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Demonstrated people management skills with ability to coach and develop future leaders
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Resilient, passion and ability to work under pressure to deliver results
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Unilever career website on unilever.taleo.net to apply