- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Health Assistant at Simba Agrovet
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Simba Agrovet
Simba Agrovet in Emali seeking Animal Health Assistant with AHITI.
Location: Emali, Kajiado County, Kenya
Key Tasks for the Animal Health Assistant Job
- Periodic training / awareness sessions to farmers on the products knowledge and usage.
- Daily sales in the agro vet and management
- Daily cash and stock reconciliation report
- Carrying out simple treatment and vaccination of animals.
- Certificate or Diploma in Animal Health or from a recognized institution
- Experience in Agrovet sales will be an added advantage
- Be registered and retained by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Knowledge in computer applications.
Personal skills and attributes required
- Customer Oriented
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject title Animal Health Assistant Job on or before 26th September 2019. Indicate expected salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simba AgrovetSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services
- Sales Executives at Poultry and Allied Limited
- Marketing Specialist at Yara East Africa Ltd
- Field Operations Lead at Pula