- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Dental Technologist at St Francis Hospital
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at St Francis Community Hospita
St. Francis Community Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by undergoing ISO 9001:2015 certification process. As part of our growth, exciting vacancies have arisen and we invite suitably qualified to apply for the following position:
- Adjusting devices for people who have lost teeth or need to correct the appearance and performance of their teeth.
- Constructing dentures, implants or other prosthesis as maybe required.
- Participate in the multidisciplinary care of patients requiring reconstruction of the face due to accidents or diseases.
- Designing, implementing and evaluating training programmes.
- Coordinating the designing of appliances/ prostheses required in dental Unit.
- Assessing patient’s needs in relation to the appliances/prostheses.
- Training, guiding and mentoring staff and students.
- Arranging and clasping teeth for new wire or cast chrome partials.
- Banding wire for clasping and making soldered rests for partial dentures.
- Coordinating construction of new dental appliances by selecting and setting up acrylic or porcelain teeth using dental wax, articulator, and various waxing instruments according to dentist’s/COHO prescription.
- Fabricating base plates and wax bite rims.
- Fabrication of the removal of partial and complete dentures.
- Fabrication of crowns and bridge
- Recording bite relations on dental articulators.
- Grinding, smoothing, and polishing dental prosthetics using finishing burrs and grinding equipment.
- Operating and maintaining a variety of dental laboratory tools and equipment such as trimmers, grinders, lathes, articulators, and cleaning devices.
- Maintaining the working area in conformity with the hospital standards.
- Bachelor of Science/Diploma in Dental Technology.
- Must be a registered member of Kenya Dental Technologists Association (KDTA).
- Experience of not less than 2 years in a busy health facility.
- Must be self-driven.
- Must understand the ethos of the Hospital.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd October 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about St Francis Community HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Management University of Africa
- Job Vacancies at Flying Kites Leadership Academy
- Mechanical / Automotive Engineering Trainer at NIBS Technical College
- Job Openings at Murang’a University of Technology
- Fresh Jobs at Embu College
- French Teacher at Tender Care Junior Academy
- School Nurse at Nova Pioneer
- Construction and Facilities Maintenance Officer at Zetech University