Tropical Heat was established in 1973 as a small ethnic snack cottage industry. Today, we are one of the leading manufacturers of spices and snacks in the East African region and our brand Tropical Heat is a household name in Kenya.
With our very strong and expert technical team, we manufacture a vast range of spices and snacks. The spices include pure spices, herbs, seasonings, masalas and salts. Snack items comprise of potato crisps, ethnic snacks, Kenyan chevda, peanuts, rice cakes and extruded snacks.
This role is based in Redhill, Limuru.
Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, design and reporting capabilities. Sales Data Analyst will turn data information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Design/Improve and run procedures to consolidate business and product performance data from several sources, and report on business and product KPIs as well as forecast sales and capability needs
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources. Keeping in contact with Key Accounts Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Sales-Team leader, Sales Representatives in person and by phone on sales targets
- Supporting Sales team to meet sales targets
- Advising sales team about targets scheduled
- Developing KPI scorecard to drive revenue
- Monthly running of business KPIs in a report
- Implementing initiatives, track usage & revenue through tracker, plan corrective action and ensure implementation of corrective plans
- Champion and give reports via CRM
- Drive Integration of systems & customer data base in CRM to reduce manual intervention and help in getting single view of customer
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interface with sales on making business cases. Review performance and provide feedback for achieving sales target
- Positively influence cross functional team to work together for achieving business results and ensuring that their business pains are addressed
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- To present all the report in MRM / BSC meeting and where required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tropical Heat career website on www.linkedin.com to apply