Established in year 2000, we at Jim Cab realized from the word go that in every business, there is one company that stands out from the pack; that sets the standards for everyone else! We wanted to be that company. Consequently, we set out to deliver unbeatable quality vehicles to suit unique customer needs. Today, we guarantee quality service, maximum client satisfaction with unparalleled offer for best value for money to our clients!
To provide secure and timely driving services, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments. Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
- Minimum Qualification: Highschool
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum education-Form Four Certificate Graduates.
- Valid Driving License.
- Valid PSV License.
- At least 5 years driving experience.
- Formal training in first aid and defensive driving is an added advantage.
- Demonstration of a thorough knowledge of Nairobi (road network) and its environs.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of traffic rules.
- Good communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Neat and presentable.
- Physical and optical medical examination.
- Kenyan Male or Female.
- Ability to operate application based cab system will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Submit application letter and attach copy of latest CV, Driving License, PSV License, Certificate of Good Conduct and any other testimonials.
The Human Resource Manager
P.O Box 759 00621, Village Market, Nairobi
OR Email to firstname.lastname@example.org