- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Web Design Intern at Peak and Dale Solutions
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 25 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Peak and Dale
Peak and Dale is one of the leading online solution providers in Kenya and is offering a web design internship opportunity.
Peak and Dale Solutions, a leading online solution providers in Kenya is offering a web design internship opportunity.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Up to date on current web design & technology trends.
- Mature, confident and articulate individual
- Excellent Web design skills
- Good communication skills – be able to express your ideas visually and verbally
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet targets
- Meticulous and strong attention to detail
- Good Knowledge of WordPress CMS and functionality
- Capable of working independently and taking initiative as well as collaborating with the team
- Flexible and willing to perform tasks outside of core duties
- Conceptualizing and creating responsive website designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Following up with clients and attending pitch meetings
- Updating and maintaining existing websites
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
Method of Application
Send your cover letter, CV and links of work done (portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th October 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Peak and DaleSimilar Jobs
- Client Account Manager at CloudFactory
- Social Media Specialist at CystemPoa Networks LTD
- Talent Sourcing Associate at Andela
- Inside Sales Representative at Infobip
- Manager: M-Agri Specialist at Safaricom
- Treasury Manager at Airtel Limited
- Operations Manager at Editec UK
- Sector Manager at Safaricom