- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Account Manager at Safaricom
Posted on: 24 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for a Senior Manager – Global Account Manager within VGE department in Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the position holder is accountable for overall VGE relationship management for one or more of VGE global clients. The role is focused to manage global customer relationship for VGE accounts aligning operating companies, affiliates and partners and to drive profitable and long-term revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, service , converged/unified communications and mobile solution offerings.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution, as well as responsible for the delivery of the P&L
- Develop and implement a clear strategic account plan
- Establish appropriate relationships with Vodafone customers and leverage on them to win new business.
- Introduce new products and propositions to key decision makers and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers.
- Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
- Works with OpCo corporate sales areas and customer Fulfilment and delivery areas to ensure that international and national strategies are aligned.
- Responsible for driving multi product penetration increasing revenue from the account.
- University Degree (MBA desirable)
- At least 8 years deep work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry
- Ability to lead and manage an international virtual and distributed team
- Demonstrated ability to influence at C Level
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of result working in a multi-cultural environment across multiple time zones
- Excellent communicator
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safaricom KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Client Account Manager at CloudFactory
- Social Media Specialist at CystemPoa Networks LTD
- Talent Sourcing Associate at Andela
- Inside Sales Representative at Infobip
- Manager: M-Agri Specialist at Safaricom
- Treasury Manager at Airtel Limited
- Operations Manager at Editec UK
- Sector Manager at Safaricom